• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE control arms/ JKS Track Bar/ Tow Hook kit

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
lightly beaten RE 3700 fixed lower control arms w/jony joints
$80
JKS track bar for xj
$100
Tow Hook Kit BRAND NEW, comes with 2 black tow hooks and the brackets/bolts
$50

Local Pick up only.

Israel said:
Would you reconsider shipping for the LCA's?

In the past he has failed to ship to another NAXJ member (after he received payment). Take that into consideration before you send him any money. He should send you the product first, then let you send him the money. If he proves himself trust worthy that way, then maybe he can re-establish some trust with others as well. Right now he has very little!

Trail-Axe said:
In the past he has failed to ship to another NAXJ member (after he received payment). Take that into consideration before you send him any money. He should send you the product first, then let you send him the money. If he proves himself trust worthy that way, then maybe he can re-establish some trust with others as well. Right now he has very little!

Dude, what's your problem? Give it a rest already. He did post that these were for "pick-up only".

Well at least you aren't quoting scripture or reporting posts so this is an improvement. :looser:

If you have a personal problem with me, send me a PM, or let me know where you would like to meet and we can discuss it. Other wise give it a rest yourself!

Trail-Axe said:
If you have a personal problem with me, send me a PM, or let me know where you would like to meet and we can discuss it.

My problem is this guy took his lumps, fixed the previous issue, and had the balls to stick around here. No need to !!!1.

Bryan C. said:
My problem is this guy took his lumps, fixed the previous issue, and had the balls to stick around here. No need to !!!1.

Fair enough. PM sent.

Trail-Axe said:

I've never heard of anyone shipping out an item and then hoping the buyer pays for it and I certainly wouldn't do that if I were selling something. It sounds like you've had a bad experience in the past, and I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm sure that won't be the case here.

We've already worked out a deal and payment was sent. I'm sure I'll see them in a few days. I appreciate your concern, but we'll be fine.

From what Bryan tells me back channel, he has made good with a past discrepancy in this area and he should be trusted again. Works for me.

Trail-Axe said:
From what Bryan tells me back channel, he has made good with a past discrepancy in this area and he should be trusted again. Works for me.

I'm a step ahead of you. :D

Israel said:
We've already worked out a deal and payment was sent. I'm sure I'll see them in a few days. I appreciate your concern, but we'll be fine.

Tracking info on its way, Thanks again Isreal.

Shipped, please post when ya get them. Thanks Isreal.

Back