• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Made it home!

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Wow is all I have to say.

I want to give a special THANK YOU!!!! to Matt and Tim for helping us get our tow rig running right so we could make it home.

You guys are the best!

Anytime. Everything go well after we parted?

Hey man you guys really are top notch!!!! Thanks!!!

It went great until Crossville, when another trailer tire blew out. Unloaded the Cherokee and drove it the rest of the way home. No sway bars and no rear shocks and it did great at 65 MPH!!! WhooooHoooo!! Switched the tires on the trailer around. We did great on the trails and trouble with the getting to and from the event.

wow... glad you guys made it ok. and the guys in our group are a great bunch who'll go out of their way to help a friend.

i made it home at 4am!
thought i made a wrong turn, went back to last interesection. checked map, i had gone the right way. went about 1.5 miles past the milage mapquest gave... still couldn't find the next turn. found an industrial park, and saw a semi pull in. asked him, and he said i was about 2 miles away from 75. jumped on 75S and in about 5 exits i passed the exit i was supposed to take, lol... just about 30 extra miles and an hour to drive and check the map a couple times...
but i made it!!!
had a great time guys!!!

I got home around 7 last night. All went well till Ashville. Rain was really bad there and had it almost all the way back. SOrry to hear of your trouble guys. One thing I have learned over the years most of this group of xj nuts will really step up to help out. It was great to put a face to a personality on here!

Ghost said:
One thing I have learned over the years most of this group of xj nuts will really step up to help out. It was great to put a face to a personality on here!

Amen, brother!!!!!!!!

When we hit I-75s I spooled up the Powerstroke and we got home at about 6:15.

The Hard Struggler said:
When we hit I-75s I spooled up the Powerstroke and we got home at about 6:15.

Yep. We noticed you smokin' on down the road. You made good time.

Did the grill make it?

Glad you guys made it home safe.

Like Ed said the ole Jeep rolled on down the road. Smooooth...well almost anyway!

Back