• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reverse white LEDs, certain size (fullsizexj steel boxes)

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
i just bought a set of fullsizexj taillight boxes w/o lights in em so i can set em up with LEDs. i got both the red stop signal and the amber turn signal. but simply cant find a white LED the same size as the amber to use, similar to what farmboy designs used to use in theirs before they were discontinued.

Dsc01537s.jpg

theyre 2.5 wide and 1.25 tall, pretty standardized size with other lights of the same nature.

FBD_Tail_005.jpg

u can see the LEDs pictured there at the bottom but i cant for the life of me find that size and shape LEDs to use. does anyone know? i PMed farmermatt but havnt heard back yet. any guidance would be really appreciated

that could very well be it, and if it is, you are a god haha, its Definitely the right size

do you think 4 LEDs in it is enough for a relatively bright reverse lights? seems low to me but im a pretty big n00b in LEDs

Back