• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

winch solenoid

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
I am in dire need of a winch solenoid box for my winch, its a warn 9k winch (don't think that matters), but my solenoid box was STOLEN. Who the heck steals solenoid boxes I don't know, but I have definately learned my lesson this. If anyone has one for sell just post up, or PM me. Thanks.

x2elite said:
I am in dire need of a winch solenoid box for my winch, its a warn 9k winch (don't think that matters), but my solenoid box was STOLEN. Who the heck steals solenoid boxes I don't know, but I have definately learned my lesson this. If anyone has one for sell just post up, or PM me. Thanks.

Dunno - but it makes sense. 600-800A solenoids can't be cheap. The best I've been able to do so far is a 200A constant-duty unit, but I haven't looked for anything higher. Yet.

Yeah I called a local Warn winch service center, and for the replacement solenoid box they want around $200 bucks. This sucks, I bought the entire winch for $125.00, and it looked brand new, but I am not sure I want to spend another 200 bucks on it. Hell I'd almost rather just buy a better winch.

Back