• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

July 12th - TSF

88manche

NAXJA Forum User
Heres the details.

Meet - Roger's camp staging area/parking lot
Time - 9 AM to whenever

Whos makin it?

I Will be, a Buddy with a blazer on 37's may come also.

Not I said the fly. First check from new job won't bein the bank until the first of mext month.....

That, and I will be working at 1:00 that morning.....

TORX said:
I'm out for this one.

I currently have no rear bumper, hitch, or skid plates. On the plus side though, I'll be starting my rear bumper finally.
Im out too! but i have a real excuse, my radiator wont be in by then... a rig can still run with no rear bumper :rolleyes:

im there. a 20 foot long 8inch round cherry tree limb fell 25 feet straight onto my back on the night of the 1st not 4 hours from my birthday. couldnt walk for 2 days. but im not babying my back that long. im soooo there.

nw-xj-scott said:
since when does the Rear bumper reflect the way the motor is running?

Well, being that this is a thread about a run, I thought you were implying that he could "run" without a rear bumper. The damage that could ensue on the trail without a rear bumper could be really bad.

mojojojo said:
yes, just ask Dustin. it's amazing how much even having just a stock rear bumper will protect you from.......me. :D
It really was a miracle that my hatch didn't get taken out. So did you want that bumper back, perhaps for any future instances?

nw-xj-scott said:
Im out too! but i have a real excuse, my radiator wont be in by then... a rig can still run with no rear bumper :rolleyes:
True.
rollfawk.gif

hey hey hey. watch the finger jack-ass.. hahaha (please note: Im using humor)

I love makin fun of people for some of the things i hear..
"Cant wheel, no back bumper"
"cant drive at night, right rear speaker blown"

Hahaha.

Back