• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JeepinOutfitters

How much is the membership? i would save around 35 bucks with the 5% so if it is around that it would be kinda pointless.

EvanH said:
How much is the membership? i would save around 35 bucks with the 5% so if it is around that it would be kinda pointless.

Are you trying to say being a member here is pointless?

If so I think you are in the wrong neighborhood and need to work your way over to JU :looser:

EvanH said:
Bye.

The ONLY reason I'm going to respond to this is because Jason over there is a guy I've wheeled with before and have known him as the moderator of that forum for over two years.

The forum associated with JeepinOutfitters can be found at www.jeepin.net/forum. Membership is free and there's no 'premium' membership like here or Pirate. That was the first jeep forum I ever joined, and it has been the entire reason I've gotten into the whole sport of offroading and modified my rig to begin with. He offers the discount to forum members as a way of saying thanks for hangin around.

He (and the retail site in general) is a fantastic guy to deal with, has very fair pricing, and will stand behind any product they sell. He also knows the RE product line very well and will certainly be able to answer any questions you have about that kit or anything else you need, either by email, PM, or phone.

If you join there, send him a PM, and tell him what you're looking for - but a discount isn't guaranteed, for the reasons I just mentioned. He makes no money at all except for advertising on the forum itself, and has kept it going for nearly 10 years at this point. He's totally dedicated to the sport and to helping other people enjoy it - just don't expect to get any kind of special treatment just because you want to buy a lift kit that hundreds of other people have gotten.

LAWL, I said that to see how bad I would get flamed. I knew it would be misinterpreted when i posted it but I wanted to see the reaction. I'm not saying becoming a NAXJA member is pointless, just becoming a NAXJA member to get the discount is pointless. When I got the extra money and my CC in the mail I was gonna join, but money is a little tight. So please continue the flaming.

EvanH said:
LAWL, I said that to see how bad I would get flamed. I knew it would be misinterpreted when i posted it but I wanted to see the reaction. I'm not saying becoming a NAXJA member is pointless, just becoming a NAXJA member to get the discount is pointless. When I got the extra money and my CC in the mail I was gonna join, but money is a little tight. So please continue the flaming.
You better!

So, I went on the PORC website to checkout the price for the kit. It comes up 0.00. So I think I might go with that because it is the best price so far. :p But seriously, am I doing something wrong or should I just call to get the price?

ponyracer1 said:
Call PORC

That statement alone I would have to strongly disagree with. In my one dealing with the guys at PORC, they were useless. Enough said on that matter.

Anyway, give Jason a call at Jeepin' Outfitters or call Dan Turner at Loose Nuts Enterprises. I've dealt with both (spent a lot more $$$ with Dan) and have had great experiences. Both great guys and both will treat you right.

PS: This probably shouldn't be in modified tech...

I decided to order from JeepinOutfitters.com :D Now I just have to wait for that mother to come in the mail. Patience is a virtue I do not have though D:

Good choice Jason beat everyones price on my RE lift.

OK, hate to give ya more choices, but Dirk at www.dpgoffroad.com is an awesome guy, gave me the best price I could find by A BUNCH and most of important, saved me from buying some stuff I didn't need and got me to buy my OME shocks instead of junk.... I have seen others buy the cheap, then have replace soon and they rode like crap. My RE3.5 rides great and is rock solid with no noises at over 2yrs.

good luck!
Jason

Back