• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy Spicer u-joints?

mikeny59

NAXJA Member #300
Did a search, NAPA was mentioned alot, but called local store, they said they now only carry Precision brand.

Thanks,

Mike

I have a distributor in my area that stocks all local shops but also sells to the public for the same price. I think quadratec carries them if you cannot find them locally.

Local drive shaft shops, if you have any in your area.

Chapter 11? Jeez.

Probably will call Currie or Tom Woods, Tom built my rear d/s back in '98 when he worked for them, still can't believe Dana/Spicer is in that condidtion.

Thanks for the help,

Mike

langer1 said:
Real good time to by stock if you think so.
Already taken care of. My father-in-law is Jeep's packaging engineer. Let's just say that I'm not too concerned about Dana's situation.
EDIT: Not to mention that the traffic hasn't slowed any at their Ottawa Lake, Michigan test facility. I got to see the four-door Wrangler almost a year ago, and that had nothing to do with my F-i-L. I always take my Jeep payments to my credit union, which happens to be about two miles away from Dana's test facility. Sometimes I just sit for an hour or two and see what drives by. I saw a diesel Wrangler a year or so ago, too.

Last edited:
Back