• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy rear axle brake line "splitter" box?

Blaine B.

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I've got 3 Skyjacker lines here from a friend. The 2 fronts are complete, but the rear line is missing the "splitter" box that bolts to the rear axle and also has the axle vent through the center of it.

Where can I buy this box? I went to a few auto stores and the rear splitter boxes only come with new lines as the lines are crimped to the box and not threaded.

Any ideas? Let me know if I'm calling the rear "splitter" box the correct name. Not really sure what else to call it!

FYI I talked with Skyjacker and I can only buy parts through a dealer, but there are none local to my area.

BrakeLines.jpg

Last edited:
On all rear lines that I have purchased ,the block that the lines to the rear wheel cylinders screw into was a solid part of the rear hose.

Find a rear hose from a YJ or a Dodge Dakota P-up.

Wayne

YJ rear brake line is cheap easy to find and plenty long. I hate the lines that are not crimped on to the fittings like that it is just another place to leak. If you really want to use the one you have then find a industrial hose supply place or a forklift repair facility both make hoses and should be able to get the part you need if it is not on the shelf

Yea, I suppose it's another place to leak, but I've never had a problem with leaky lines. I'd certainly trust a threaded fitting more than a crimped fitting as well.

Back