• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF JUNE 26th

mudxj92

NAXJA Forum User
Me and my brother are going up there on friday to check out the trails and see if we can finally get up to "7 UP" again.
Just got my detroit in the rear so Iam excited. But who ever's up for going can meet us up there.:thumbup:

good luck with 7UP. Its Still QUITE snowy up there
DSCF6336.jpg

I'm standing on the west end of 7up taking this picture. It wasn't passable and here we are pulling this guy out wtih 32"s. GOOD LUCK

when was that? the snow is melting VERY rapidly. if that was taken more then a week ago, i bet its clear now.

nightfoam said:
Sunday
And back in there it was over 2 foot. Nobody had gone through 7up at all
Im goin up Tomorrow.. you should of waitied:greensmok

yeah we went up there but the only snow we couldnt get through was actually on the trail but getting to it is no problem.
but hogs back was open. man i like hill.
but we jus checked stuff out and ran Fire Break 5. i think they added a little bit more rock to the first Fire Break.

mudxj92 said:
yeah we went up there but the only snow we couldnt get through was actually on the trail but getting to it is no problem.
but hogs back was open. man i like hill.
but we jus checked stuff out and ran Fire Break 5. i think they added a little bit more rock to the first Fire Break.
Firebreak 5 has always been a bit bumpy. every time i get to the end of that trail its = :doh:

Back