• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

well im movin to the NW

xjeepers2

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys well im movin with my fam this next week to bremerton WA and i am lookin for other fellow jeepers to wheel with. i dont know the area at all and dont know anyone aswell:tears: so i hope to b up there by the 8th and really want to get on the trail right away so if anyone has a trip planned that week and dont mind someone new.PM me

Welcome! We've got a really active chapter up here, so there should be plenty of chances for you to get out and experience the majesty of the Pacific NorthWest. (too much?)

Anyway, you're between an hour and three hours away from the very best wheeling the NW has to offer. Hope to see you on the trails sometime soon!

-----Matt-----

P.S. Check out pnwjeep.com and timbercrawler.com for some different flavors of NW wheeling boards/clubs.

i hope to get out as soon as i can. thanks Matt ill c u on the trails.

Welcome to the NW chapter!! www.nwjeepn.com has all sorts of trail info for the area.

Until I get a couple checks in the bank, I am still a web wheeler... :thumbsdown:

But once I do have more income, you can damn well bet that my fat butt will be on the trails!!

poorboy_616 said:
Welcome to the NW chapter!! www.nwjeepn.com has all sorts of trail info for the area.

Until I get a couple checks in the bank, I am still a web wheeler... :thumbsdown:

But once I do have more income, you can damn well bet that my fat butt will be on the trails!!
well start savin your coins bc there is only so many months left of summer PM me when u get enough to make a trip. hope to c u on the trails soon.

Welcome to Washington xjeepers2! Nice looking Jeep too. I'd really like to take a look at your cage one of these days. There should be plenty of trail rides coming up this summer, so I'm sure I'll meet you on one of them.

IXNAYXJ said:
and also to subscribe to CRAWL Magazine!

Pimp.

-Jeremy

He was pimpin it even before he worked there. I'm shocked the guy doesn't have an ACRO sticker already.

(Welcome, by the way)
Paul

xjeepers2 said:
well start savin your coins bc there is only so many months left of summer PM me when u get enough to make a trip. hope to c u on the trails soon.

Welcome to the area! By the way, we don't stop wheeling around here just because it isn't summer. Most of us wheel all year round, sun, rain, snow, it doesn't really matter!!

Michael

Welcome to the PNW. Hope to see you on the trail soon.

Doug

2xtreme said:
Welcome to the area! By the way, we don't stop wheeling around here just because it isn't summer. Most of us wheel all year round, sun, rain, snow, it doesn't really matter!!

Michael
my bad well i only have so long till i go back to school.

Welcome to the NW you'll be close to Tahuya and there's a few NAXJAers over in Brem/Silverdale who you could hook up with.If you want to hit Tahuya let me know it's close to me also.

JACK

Welcome, i just moved here myself and found a few fellow naxja folks right around the corner. there are plenty of friendly people up here.

Back