• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Maybe in need of a ride?

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Okay thinking I may need to fly out if I can't find someone to convoy with or ride with me...

Soo anyone want to help a Sweet Southern Belle out & pick me up @ SLC airport & take me to Moab with them?

I could fly in any day...won't buy ticket till the first of Aug. I just really want to spend as much time out as possible...so Sun or Mon is fine with me.

I'm driving up Sunday from LA, I could pick you up in Vegas. The company would be nice for the ride.

So when would you be able to pick me up? & when would you drop me back off in Vegas?

All of us SoCal people have to pass through Vegas to get to Moab. So there should be plenty of rides available.

Whooo hooo...but still need to nail down a time l;ike when you'll be hitting vegas or if I just need to fly in on Sat...for a ride on sun...flights are arriving from 3pm to 11pm

I'm leaving LA Sunday mid-day after I get back from the island. Should be through Vegas that evening. I dont have a room in Moab Sunday night, was thinking of stopping in Mesquite, NV for the night depending on how late I go through.

If you need more definite timing or need to get in to Moab Sunday night, Johnny might be your guy. Someone from So Cal can definitely help, and hey we're all suckers for southern accents.

Not sure what your ride back needs are but I leave on Friday, go to Vegas until Sunday.

Saturday morning pickup in vegas, Sunday drop off. Driving straight through both ways.

Nice cozy ride in a tow rig with leather :D

JohnX said:
Saturday morning pickup in vegas, Sunday drop off. Driving straight through both ways.

Nice cozy ride in a tow rig with leather :D

Whooo hooo you got a deal...

I plan to get a flight in to Vegas Friday & will fly back on Monday so that works great.

Will be shipping some stuff out ahead of time so I dont have to take it on the plane. IE Store merch & my camping gear.

If you want to fly into Denver I can pick you up and take you. At least you get to see the Rocky Mountains and it would be nice to have company for the drive.

Thanks Cruzin for the offer but I have already booked my flight..I did check though would have been $100 more for me to fly into Denver.

Let us know when you're arriving in Vegas. Just so you have a Plan B in case Plan A goes awry.

I will be arriving in Vegas Oct 3rd about 9pm...My flight back to bama leaves at 6am Oct 13th...

I figured was better to come in a day early & be than to try & fly in on Sat morning & get delayed.

Kudzu said:
I will be arriving in Vegas Oct 3rd about 9pm...My flight back to bama leaves at 6am Oct 13th...

I figured was better to come in a day early & be than to try & fly in on Sat morning & get delayed.
I won't know till later (like September) but I might be going through Vegas on Fri at that time (planning on driving straight through to Moab).

you may have plans already, I'll be coming through salt lake on the 3rd or 4th to moab, then back home for a couple of days of work, then back down on the 9th to return home on the 12th, why make one trip when you can make two,

so I could pick you up friday the third, and drop you off on sunday the 12th, times, when ever you need to be there.

and I hope to find someone to watch the junk the 6,7,and 8th when I'm back home working so I wont have to tow it both trips.

brent said:
you may have plans already, I'll be coming through salt lake on the 3rd or 4th to moab, then back home for a couple of days of work, then back down on the 9th to return home on the 12th, why make one trip when you can make two,

so I could pick you up friday the third, and drop you off on sunday the 12th, times, when ever you need to be there.

and I hope to find someone to watch the junk the 6,7,and 8th when I'm back home working so I wont have to tow it both trips.

I have already bought my ticket in to Vegas...but I would be happy to watch your junk for ya.

Back