• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone eles headed out wensday??

1sickhick

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm headed out Wed. after work."Or when I deceid work is over." is there spots Reserved for NAXJA??I was looking at Camp site on the web and it says there all booked until JULY 2!! Just wondering were to go..

JACK

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=60292

Avanteone said:
Follow those directions, go past the Kaner Flats campground about .5 mile. You'll see a left turn over a large concrete bridge going over the river. Take that left, go up approx. .25 miles, as the road turns to the left and goes from paved to gravel, there's a SHARP left turn into the camping area. Follow it in a couple hundred yards, the road will wind down a little ways and then open up into a large open field where the road splits and goes down both sides.

Where we're camping is not an "improved" campground, just a big open area about the size of 1.5 football fields, so no reservations required. My plan was to get there Thursday and stake out a large area for us.

-----Matt-----

I hopeing to leave about noon wed. Provided I get paid by then.I'll be streachering my heep there I will be in a silver Doge 2500??I think??Towing a 2dr XJ green.If you see me and I'm in the wrong spot pls let me know!!

Thanks JACK

Last edited:
Back