• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Other activities

XJ TESS

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone just curious if there is any fishing at the campgrounds or nearby or any other activities when not wheeling. Thanks

XJ TESS said:
Hey everyone just curious if there is any fishing at the campgrounds or nearby or any other activities when not wheeling. Thanks

Why would you want to cut into the drinking and bullshitting time?

I am looking for things to do with the kids, plus I don't drink.

usually we don't get off the trails till 6 or 7 pm so after we grab somthing to eat & such doesn't leave much time to do anything else. I am sure there is some stuff to do around there.

I can bring some Edelbrock coloring books and crayons I have. Probably not as much fun as fishing, but something to do during the dinner/raffle. Let me know if this would be a good idea.

would anybody be up for a night run on one of the simpler trails???
i don't know much about the area/trails, since this would be my first time up...

PacificEd said:
I can bring some Edelbrock coloring books and crayons I have. Probably not as much fun as fishing, but something to do during the dinner/raffle. Let me know if this would be a good idea.

that would be a GREAT idea... coloring books, or anytthing like that ... i know my 2 would like them....
we will bring a GAME BOX also,,, Domino;s , card games, kid games also....
my wife is a GAMER, so if there is a chance to play cards, she is there,,, except poker,,,,, but hearts , spades, rummy... she and the kids are ,, in....:worship:

XJ TESS said:
I am looking for things to do with the kids, plus I don't drink.
I have 2 10 year olds that are supose to be coming. One for sure. Usually the kids end up hanging out at one of the sites playing or watching a video. Hell I have been know to bring an xbox to keep mine occupied. Nothing like an electronic baby sitter! Plus traditionally I have had to make repairs or adjustments each evening! LOL! really need some details about age sex and what they like to be of more service. Let us know what you think of the different ideas.

Thanks everyone. The boys really don't color, I think we are just going to bring the psp or one of the game systems. Their ages are 10yrs, 8yrs, and 6yrs. Again thanks.

XJ TESS said:
Thanks everyone. The boys really don't color, I think we are just going to bring the psp or one of the game systems. Their ages are 10yrs, 8yrs, and 6yrs. Again thanks.

What system what games? Like I said I have been known to take the xbox and some games. I got one that is pokiemon leggo star wars nuts and another that is car games and Call of Duty nuts.

Last edited:
XJ TESS said:

Sorry Tess. I didn't realize they were that old. I'll still bring the stuff tho since it looks like some of the younger kids might like them.

I got one with your name on it. party1:

I'll bring the stuff since I'm sure there will be some younger kids attending. Gotta keep them occupied while we are winning cool prizes at the raffle. hehehe!

PacificEd said:
I got one with your name on it. party1:

I'll bring the stuff since I'm sure there will be some younger kids attending. Gotta keep them occupied while we are winning cool prizes at the raffle. hehehe!

Hey Ed...Give that color book to me...I'm gonna hold it hostage...

Back