• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend plans ...

Slacker87XJ

NAXJA Forum User
While all the cool kids are off wheeling east of the mountains, Mr Slacker here is going to be bolting this sexy nugget of cast iron and alloy steel ...

D44_gears_detroit.jpg

... under this worn out heep o' dents.

heep_at_home.jpg

:D

Front end will be done next week in time for the PNWJeep event. :yelclap:

-i

12GaugeXJ said:
What gears are you going to? You have 4.88's currently, correct?

My plans for the weekend are to wheel. Ill have a few beers for ya. :D

Actually, I have 3:55s currently :rolleyes: 4.88s are the upgrade ..

Your tellin me you were running 3.55 with an automatic, I was behind you with 4.88s and in first gear and I still had to hit the brakes?!?!? I'm never going behind you when you swap over. :D

mud1059 said:
Your tellin me you were running 3.55 with an automatic, I was behind you with 4.88s and in first gear and I still had to hit the brakes?!?!? I'm never going behind you when you swap over. :D

LOL I predict I might be tailgunner pretty often in the future ... :)

IXNAYXJ said:
No, as slow as you go that would be considered a whole other wheeling group. :D

-----Matt-----

License plate: 1SLOWXJ

or maybe: TOOSLOW

or how about: CANTWIN

:D

Bahahaha that whole conversation U 2 just had was pretty damn funny. The first part of 311 was Ian, me, John and Josh about 4-5 minutes behind you guysin the first "group." Just givin you a hard time Slacker. There's lots of rugged and manly men that drive like wusses :D

TORTOIS :viking:

FTW.

mud1059 said:
Bahahaha that whole conversation U 2 just had was pretty damn funny. The first part of 311 was Ian, me, John and Josh about 4-5 minutes behind you guysin the first "group." Just givin you a hard time Slacker. There's lots of rugged and manly men that drive like wusses :D

Well, I didn't want to leave Josh behind ... or maybe I just drive like my grandmother taught me? :dunno: Next time, I'll just leave the day before and you guys can catch up :D

Back