• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bad news...

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
No longer have a Jeep in the driveway...girlfriend headed back to Missouri today... took her XJ with her... and her baggage, if you get my drift...

I'll still remain a member, and will eventually find another... XJ, that is! Would still like to wheel with you guys, if you don't mind me using the Pumpkin... just think of it as a 2dr XJ on steroids!!!

P.S. I still have XJ parts in the garage, does that count?

Last edited:
That sux man.

(You got her cell #? I'm in Missouri :eyes: )

No... it's all good... she needed to go... issues beyond reconciling...

mopar440 said:
No... it's all good... she needed to go... issues beyond reconciling...

She had a cat, huh? :D

You are always welcome here...
You can play with the cat all you want,
But remember there may be a point where the cat has issues...
If I'm not in the driver's seat and I feed it..
What's the point, If you want a cat get another.
I love my dog... You mean a 2dr LJ on steriods...
The top comes off on that Mopar...;-)

Keith, sorry for the bad news, I'd be glad to see the Pumpkin up in the hills next time we go! or if your runnin short on fuel money My passenger seat is open for ya! was nice wheelin with ya last time! Hope to see ya again up there soon!

Like Bartles and James used to say, "Thanks for your support"!!!:cheers:

I was XJ-less for.......2 years? and no one cared. so i think yer good:)

:loveu: Feelin' the love!!!:woohoo:

mopar440 said:
:loveu: Feelin' the love!!!:woohoo:

you have red letterz there for you are entitled to a little love.

Seen the video before... funny, and thanks for that! Think I'll just lay low for awhile in that department... let the dust settle a little...

And thanks for the offer on the 'Chief, Jr... will have to pass for now... got to tighten the belt for awile, so-to-speak... it's a good thing I like Top Ramen!!!:looney: At least I still have my health!!! And my dogs!!!

AllThree.jpg

mopar440 said:
Seen the video before... funny, and thanks for that! Think I'll just lay low for awhile in that department... let the dust settle a little...

And thanks for the offer on the 'Chief, Jr... will have to pass for now... got to tighten the belt for awile, so-to-speak... it's a good thing I like Top Ramen!!!:looney: At least I still have my health!!! And my dogs!!!

AllThree.jpg

Dogs fucking rock. At least you've got them. What are you whining about again? :D:D:D

Back