• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've been Busy the last couple of Months, Jeep Progress.

Looks good! I like the painted rubi wheels, and 3-link is making me anxious! I want one!

Maybe I'm just not looking at the pics right, but how did you attach your sliders to the unibody? Did you box/plate the frame rail, then weld them directly to that?

Looks solid!

ok, thats what i'm seeing....you made your own frame stiffeners, right? got any pics/writeup of that?

Well the sleeves are 3x3 1/8in. I drilled large holes down the side, but I wish I would have drilled 1/2in holes everywhere, it would have been much better. Then I stiched along the outside.

00000036.JPG

00000034.JPG

00000035.JPG

Last edited:
keep up the good work.....I like the idea for the buper...I have some 2by5" and some 1/4" plate that I am going to do somthing similar with.

Lookin good! We need to get together one day and wheel our junk!

I will be home for Thanksgiving. 17Nov-02Dec.

razdrvr i never see you in Redoak. but then again im not always around there. Its good to see more folks have XJ's in the south dallas area.

Hey Nathan long time no talk. How's it going? I like how you getting it all set up.

I'm hardly ever there. I work in Iraq.

Back