• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

24hrs and counting

What time does everyone usually get back to the campground after wheeling?

Just tryin' to plan for leaving Friday. If I get enough done early I might head up and try and wheel some during that afternoon.

Andy in Pa. said:
Yep, I'm outta here around 11am too, see everyone up there!!!

Andy

Can't leave until 12:30'ish now. Gotta wait for the t-shirt guy.

Vetteboy-- I'll PM you my cell #, we usually get back to the CG around 5pm or so. Call me when you get there.

A.

Just have to throw a few thing in the jeep, and pick my brother up along the way. Be there in the early afternoon. I'll be the one drinking a beer at the campground! C-YA party1: :yelclap: :laugh: :party: :cool:

-Todd

Already on site and having dinner (ain't the TV dinner great?)

I'll mosey on over to the group site when I get done.

Rob

Rob I'm guessing you'll be on line from the hotel, keep us up to speed with how things are going

lobsterdmb said:
I am leaving around 4, see you all later.

Lets go wheeling boys!

Well the jeep had other plans for me. It decided it needed a new radiator today. I spent 5 hours fixing it and will be heading out tomorrow around 1pm

gabe4 said:
Rob I'm guessing you'll be on line from the hotel, keep us up to speed with how things are going

Actually, I'm online from the campground - booked a little cabin.

have to get my check at 1 and will be leaving town after that hope to be rollin in tonight around 9

be there saturday, work sucks

Back