• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

here it is... the changes with pics. my 01 anniversary edition xj

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
when i bought her...

blackxj.jpg

then this yo...

sideview.jpg

xj33s1.jpg

trimmedfen4.jpg

xjbigger.jpg

xjbigger2.jpg

i wouldn't trade my modified junk for anything.

Nice rig. What size lift and tires are you running in the second picture?

They're 31 10.50 in the second pic. Now i'm running 33 12.50 bfgs. 4.5 RE lift. 2" RE spacers up front. Teraflex 1.5" shackles in the rear.

mattyj said:
Just curious... but where is the mod tech discussion??

i'm discussing my modified jeep. hence why its in the modified discussion forum. no need to go get the po po. some people take the internet way too seriously.

as far as the lift. i just added the two inch spacers in the front and 1.5 inch shackles in the rear this weekend. i didn't know it would give me that much more lift. personally, i like the way it sits. if i want, i can go to 35s in the future. and... that added lift could also be an illusion from my front and rear fender trim job. :laugh3: i'm at 6.5" front and about 6" in the rear.

xSUx SGT BAKER said:
nice lookin xj. who makes that bumper? Have you ever thought about putting a cowl induction hood on it?

it was custom made by an offroad shop here in murfreesboro. never thought about the induction hood.

bosco01xj said:
i'm discussing my modified jeep. hence why its in the modified discussion forum. no need to go get the po po. some people take the internet way too seriously.

Actually in your first post you didnt discuss anything! You just posted a bunch of pics.... you realize there is a picture forum for this.

Im not taking it too seriously, but there are certain forums for certain things..... thats all. Its not that hard to keep posts/topics, in the right areas, thats all.

Now dont do it again or i'll get the "po po"

:D

mattyj said:
Actually in your first post you didnt discuss anything! You just posted a bunch of pics.... you realize there is a picture forum for this.

Im not taking it too seriously, but there are certain forums for certain things..... thats all. Its not that hard to keep posts/topics, in the right areas, thats all.

Now dont do it again or i'll get the "po po"

:D

How many times do you figure you can say "thats all', before it actually is all. . .just asking?

to be perfectly honest with you, i'm trying to cheat the system. see, i can't post in the picture forum becuase i'm not a paying supporter or something like that. so, tech wise... i have the RE lift with spacer, shackles, sye, extended shaft, blah blah.

i've had those lights on for a while. i've been through some pretty tight trails. i knocked my passenger side light around, not off. they don't stick out as far as my mirrors and i've yet to knock those off. anywho, thanks for all the compliments and suggestions.

Back