• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepers Jamboree ticket ($350 value) for sale

rocknxj

NAXJA Forum User
I have one ticket for the 56th annual 4-day Jeepers Jamboree event (July 24-27 2008) for sale or trade. You can also opt for the 30th Jeep Jamboree Aug 1-3, if desired.

This huge event provides you with 12 meals, experienced guides, use of the Rubicon trail, entertainment, prizes, games, and wilderness permits in camp.

I'd love to participate, but I do not have the vacation time, nor the required 33" tires (minimum).

I am willing to take the best cash offer, or will gladly trade for off road parts (skids, bumper, etc).

More info can be found at www.jeepersjamboree.com

PM me if interested. It's a sweet deal.

Phil said:
One rig, one driver, zero passengers?

The ticket in question is for the driver and would cost 350 if purchased from Jeep Jamboree, Inc. The event requires a minimum of two people per vehicle. Instead of $700 for the entire trip, a person could offer me something less than the $350 face value and get a deal by paying much less than somebody buying it from the site.

Hell, offer me your unwanted aftermarket fuel tank skid, lights, sway bar end links, or something worthwhile and I might let it go for that, giving you a sweet deal. The event is supposed to be very cool with food. prizes, and off-road babes. I'd love to go but dont want to tear up my moderately lifted XJ any more than I already have.

If I had the time, I might even find the extra $2,500 needed to upgrade to SYE, driveshaft, shackles, ACOS, sway bar discos, gears, rims, and 33" tires. Then I could be cool like the rest of you all.

JoesXJ said:
SO THE $350 COVERS 2 PEOPLE? I'M CONFUSED. :dunno:
I have one ticket that I am trying to sell. The Jamboree requires two people in each vehicle. Let's say you really want to go on the Jeepers Jamboree. That would cost you $700. Instead of paying the full price, I'm suggesting somebody make me an offer for the one ticket I am selling. Obviously, I will take considerably less than the full face value, making somebody happy as they can attend the Jamboree for much less than $700.

If somebody has some good used off road parts, I might even trade for that instead of cash, making the deal even sweeter for somebody. Is this making sense?

Thanks for asking. I tend to confuse things with my verbosity. And thanks for hanging on my my "Jeeple" quote.

Not to rush anybody who might be on the fence with this, but I am thinking of doing this trip even with my 31's.

If I dont get a taker in the next week or so, I will end up using the ticket myself. I'll make sure I take plenty of pics of the resulting damage. :laugh3:

Back