• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rigidco

Anyone heard from Terry at Rigidco recently? I'm trying to get a hold of him to order a bumper and see how far out he is. I wanted an AJ bumper but he is literally swamped and has not returned calls or e-mails and who knows when he will be up and running again.

XJumpmaster said:
Anyone heard from Terry at Rigidco recently? I'm trying to get a hold of him to order a bumper and see how far out he is. I wanted an AJ bumper but he is literally swamped and has not returned calls or e-mails and who knows when he will be up and running again.

AJ's place is underwater with the rest of Iowa... :wave:

I talked to him yesterday. He just got back from vacation and is currently working on his schedule. He also said he's 4-5 weeks backed up.

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

XJumpmaster said:
Yeah, we're working on a split tire carrier option for tire, 2 jerry cans, and highlift. I want to split it to 2 hinges to handle the weight better, and so the swing out isn't so long.

Mmmm, that sounds good. I've heard some mixed reviews with the bolt on end cap and single long swing out being too 'flexy' (for lack of a better word). Please share the results!

The Fr needs a winch but otherwise I love my Rigidco bumpers.

Back