• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Grand Cherokee

basalt51

NAXJA Member #761
Posting this for my brother. He's not likely to respond here so call the number below. Vehicle is located in the San Luis/Moro Bay area. Its essentially stock afaik except for the lift installed by yours truly and the NP231 installed by a local shop.

Will update with asking price when he gets back to me.

1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo, 5.2 V8, 126k well maintained highway miles with records. Very limited light wheeling only. NP231 already installed. 2 inch lift with alignment geometry corrected via new chamber, caster plates. Interior is excellent except for cracks in left armrest, exterior is still beautiful, but has minor dents in rear lift gate from when a bike fell off of the rack. All paint chips have been sealed with touch up paint. This is my baby, just selling because it is a third vehicle, and kids are expensive. Perfect truck to buildup into wheeler, or still a great daily driver. Every thing works! Call 805-459-5606 any time with questions.

IMGP1526.JPG

Last edited:
He's asking $4500.

Hey! I haven't seen another member from woodland on here. Good luck selling the rig.

Thanks. Crazy4Mopar is from Woodland too!

rocknxj said:
Does that require premium gas?
I don't think so.

I thought that only the 5.9l's required premium fuel, but even on them there was a TSB to allow them to run regular, most seem to still run premium.

Still Available

Back