• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Comparable front springs?

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
I'm currently running an OME 3" spring with a 1.75" or 2" spacer. I'm looking to go to a 4" or 5" spring. My rig is a dd and I really enjoy the ride quality of the OME, I just want some more flex now that I have long arms. off the top of my head an RE 5" spring would be on my list but I've read they are a little stiff. Anybody know of anything comparable to the OME?

for a soft ride i actually bought apair of front TJ 5.5in lift springs from teraflex. it lifts my xj about 4 inches and the ride is smooth

DPG?

have you used DPG yourself or are you just suggesting?

I just drove 7 hours with the DPG Tailgunner front springs. I like them a lot. I have long arms also, and the ride is great, even with worn out Autozone cheap shocks.

sgtmack said:
I just drove 7 hours with the DPG Tailgunner front springs. I like them a lot. I have long arms also, and the ride is great, even with worn out Autozone cheap shocks.

I'll put those on my list. Have you run anything else to compare them to?

Back