• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In need of power?

OverTheHillsATTW

NAXJA Forum User
Well I wanted to hit this tempting mud pit ever since I put my 31's on and my small 2.5" lift. My friend always hits it on 3.5" and 31's and pushes right on. (Both on stock gears 3.55) Well I hit the mud and as it blinded out my headlights my Jeep slowly creeped almost as if stopped out of the mud. I was impressed I made it to begin with but shouldn't I be ripping through on and not baby steppin it? My engine is dated with only 150k and he had a tip top 96.

What can I do? I have plenty of power on the roads and trails but this mud really slowed it down. :-(

Gears would be in order but right now I am 20 and just building as much as I can. (budget)

use 4 low, or pedal to the metal if you wnat more power, i highly doubt thats your issue. With a smaller lift maybe you are just dragging a bit?

Thats true maybe the water was just kinda holding it back.. Never really thought about that.

Back