• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thankyou!

rogue303

NAXJA Forum User
I haven't had reason to post since buying my poor old 89' Cherokee in September last year. I'm actually an Australian import spending some time in the USA...

I thought it was time to thank you all who have indirectly helped me with various bits and pieces. Before September I wouldn't have been able to do much at all on a truck, but now I've managed several things on my own including a front driveshaft rebuild.

So thankyou, this is a great forum, with some amazing information.

I have a nasty feeling the power steering pump is the next thing to go (had to replace the return line this morning). C'est la vie.

Thanks again,
Leigh

Bah I've replaced the pump (it sounded like it was about to explode) and now it STILL makes a little bit of noise and leaks some fluid - I'm guessing it's the pressure hose, so now I'll replace that.

Oh and I lost my *@$(@ pump cap somehow this morning.

By the way, I can send you anything you like as long as you pay for the shipping :D

Hammered said:
if you go back to the land of wallabees send us some rear seats with head rests.

And show them toyota boys what a Jeep can do :D

Back