• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

After market cruse control?

Bronco

NAXJA Forum User
When i bought my XJ it already had an after market cruise control. It is ok. it gets picky when it comes to down shifting going up a hill. Some hills it will some it won't. But hey it works.

Thanks for the info. Do you have any pics of it? Under the hood? Do you know what brand it is? All my rigs are manual so the shifting shouldn't be a problem for me.

I can check in the morning and get a pic sent to you tomorrow.

Thanks Pics would help. I've been reading and it looks like if i spend a Friday calling bone yard and a Saturday driving around to get parts i could do it with the oem stuff but the kit looks like it would be easier and not cost $450.

Junkyard parts should be way cheaper than $450. Just order them online from car-part.com, whoever has the cheapest price in the country and have it all shipped. Or hit any junkyard that has 5-10 or more XJ's. They're bound to have all the parts you need.

jeepsareus.com have new complete OEM under hood units for $299 and new turn signal stalks for $55. I think the stock wiring should be already in your jeep. (check your wiring to be sure) Thats cheaper than the junk yard if that's the way you want to go.

Back