• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Would anyone like to adopt my German Shepherd?

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Basically, I rescued this dog from someone who was more or less putting him in the yard and ignoring him.

He's about a year old, weighs about 100-110lbs, and is not yet neutered. If you know shepherds at all you already know he's a beautiful dog, nice flat back and good hips. He's good with people, makes excellent eye contact and is very affectionate.

He needs work on obidience training and leash manners, but is otherwise very smart and well behaved. He is house broken.

He needs somewhere where he'll get plenty of attention and has some yard space to run around alot.

My townhouse is just way too small and I work and have too much going on to always be out walking him.

l_bded7e87e89422387c31127009f7c575.jpg

Let me know if you're interested.

right now i live in a place that would be perfect for him!

but.. im moving to an apartment :-\

btw.. i heard my buddy matt is buyin your rig?

Yeah. im pretty stoked he's buyin one from a trusted source on here.
mine was a hell of a hack job when i bought it.

He saw a few online and i told him yours was the best bet.
Hopefully he'l have it paid off and in his possession asap.. even tho he personally cant drive. he has the passion and now.. the rig!

WheelinJR said:
Well this post can die out. I had a guy come pick him up last night.

I feel better now. :) I sat here last night trying to come up with a solution where I'd give him time and get him up to speed on the workings of the real world. Looks like a sweetheart. :)

right on. ya'll hella saved that dogs life. thats about the same way i obtaind Ziggy, my tan one.

Back