• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a quick question...

.hendrix.

NAXJA Forum User
because my jeep is more of a utility vehicle than a wheeling rig, i'm stitting on two inches of budget boost and plan on keeping it that way for a while. my fenders are untrimmed except for the flares being cut a little. ihave some hankook m't's right now in the 235 flavor and they only rub a little on fully locked left turns. i don't really think i need anything more than a a/t for what i do, so i'm switching. i was wonderig if i could put 31" bfg a/t's on it (stock rims) without too much rubbing. I do wheel a little when i'm out riding dirtbikes in the desert, or when i go to some secret lakes to go fishing and would hate to rub every time i flex a little. i'm going with the bigger tires (if i can) to keep the rev's down on the freeway because i drive/tow dirtbikes a lot and gas is killing me. any help is appreciated...

Hey Hendrix, I know a dude I gave some coil-spacers and shackles to about a year ago. He put some 31" BFG A/T's on it and it does fine, no trimming at all. I think it rubs a little at full flex but nothing he cant live with.

Back