• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a Bugflector

sinewave said:
I'm looking to purchase a bugflector for my XJ and after doing a lot of searching have really only found this one:

http://shopping.jeep4x4center.com/product-information.asp?number=AVS-24313

Is anyone running with this one? Do you like it?

Or does anyone have any other links for me to check out before purchasing this one?

Thanks

That's the one I have on my XJ. It came with it when I bought it. It looks OK because my XJ is purple, not sure if I would like it that much on a lighter colored Jeep. I almost took it off the other day, but it does a good job of protecting that area from tree branches when wheeling and stone chips when on the highway, so I left it.

gorilla_skater said:
That's the one I have on my XJ. It came with it when I bought it. It looks OK because my XJ is purple, not sure if I would like it that much on a lighter colored Jeep. I almost took it off the other day, but it does a good job of protecting that area from tree branches when wheeling and stone chips when on the highway, so I left it.

My XJ is black so I'm not too worried about how it looks. I just don't want it to look cheap.

Are there instructions that come with it? I know some are with 3M tape but how was it put on?

Back