• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE HELP!

kinlawk

NAXJA Forum User
I have 95, with 6" lift and need a sye. i was wondering if this would work?
pixel.gif

18676_60.jpg
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NP231 Transfer Case Slip Yoke Eliminator Kit, 87-06 Wrangler[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SKU: 18676.6

[/FONT]
This is the link: http://www.oconeeoffroad.com/servlet/the-3274/NP231-Transfer-Case-Slip/Detail

I know this is for a wrangler but 168.52 with free shipping, i thought i would ask.

I think it would work. Some sites I have seen don't even mention what Jeep its going on, they just mention which transfer case it will fit. I would would be suprised it if did not work. I am NO EXPERT though. I would wait until someone with more knowladge on the subject comments. If you do buy it without knowing for sure, just make sure they have a good return policy.

from the site

"This kit is a MUST if you installed a 2” or taller suspension Jeep in your 1987-2006 Wrangler (not needed for body lifted Jeeps). The kit fits all newer production NP 231 transfer cases (1987-06)."

Back