• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Steering XJ vs YJ

Probably very close. The lengths of the rods could vary though. The XJ tie rod is 42" and the drag link is like 22.5".

Just e-mail one of the guys at JCR, im sure theyd be glad to let you know. or you could PM monkeyevil (he works for JCR)

whoa its monkeyevil! I haven't seen a post from you in a while.

How is things down at JCR?

cal said:
whoa its monkeyevil! I haven't seen a post from you in a while.

How is things down at JCR?

We have been absolutely slammed. :hang: Just about 75% of our incoming calls are to check orders and tell us how disappointed they are for us being late by a couple weeks :farmer: Hopefully we will get caught up and not be affraid to answer the phone in a month or so :rattle:

Thats far better than sitting around waiting for an order. :)

jcroffroad said:
We have been absolutely slammed. :hang: Just about 75% of our incoming calls are to check orders and tell us how disappointed they are for us being late by a couple weeks :farmer: Hopefully we will get caught up and not be affraid to answer the phone in a month or so :rattle:

Well get ready for one more order! i plan on going with the OTK set-up in July.

xjtrailrider said:
Well get ready for one more order! i plan on going with the OTK set-up in July.

X2 :clap:

Back