• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tsf sunday june 8th?

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
Goin up this coming sunday. anybody interested in goin? finally picked up a CB and wanna run a few trails..

im just sayin im always late, ask anyone. mainly couse i leave the house without something and have to go back and get it. ill probably show up around 8:15 or so. i think me and 85XJ4DR are going to convoy out so ill be with him. we will be on CH 4 on the two way, you'll hear me.

and ill bring my camera. hope im not the only one. i want lots of pics of me.

looks like a chance of showers too so be prepared for mud.

Last edited:
we will be late to. its a givin.. lets call it 8 and see what happens, we'l all be on CH.4 aswell.

:thumbup: Count us in!!! Shell @ 8am... ch. 4... meet ya there...WOO_HOO!!! :wave1:

ill try, if i can get some gas money ill take my heep there. its only 2wd now so i might need to sit passanger with someone.

i grenaded my front ring gear, so i had to take the shafts out of the front and the front DS off so i could at least drive around town

hey got to do what you got to do. I just do it all wrong.

Smittty9785 said:
hey got to do what you got to do. I just do it all wrong.
not alllll wrong. the 8.8 is still good:lecture:

haha.. yeah if you want i'll be rollin alone aswell. you could park at camp and ride along with one of us, but judging by your specs.. your way taller along with 37"s you would probably be able to keep up with us Mild-lifted guys in 2wd without a hitch:rtm:

nw-xj-scott said:
not alllll wrong. the 8.8 is still good:lecture:

haha.. yeah if you want i'll be rollin alone aswell. you could park at camp and ride along with one of us, but judging by your specs.. your way taller along with 37"s you would probably be able to keep up with us Mild-lifted guys in 2wd without a hitch:rtm:
haha i might just go try and show off. But then again i dont want to break YOUR 8.8. And how is the camp? would any of my sh1t get stolen from the heep? Is it trustworthy leaving it parked there for a while?

Smittty9785 said:
haha i might just go try and show off. But then again i dont want to break YOUR 8.8. And how is the camp? would any of my sh1t get stolen from the heep? Is it trustworthy leaving it parked there for a while?
soo.. you break you buy?:roflmao:
As long as you lock up like anywhere else your rig should be safe.
browns camp is an actual camp ground, and theres open parking for day use. the parking lot is normally full of tow-rigs and trailors for all the Atv/bike guys.. and seein how many familys are up there... i think i would trust my rig locked up there, more then... a grociery store parking lot.:farmer:

Back