• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

No hat trick for me...

nhrocker

Jackstand wheeler
Looks like NAC-Fest won't be happening for me this year guys. :tear:

I've been debating it for a little while now and it's just not in the cards. Even more than gas prices and using vacation days have affected the decision, the biggest factor is I'm looking to buy my own place. I'll need every bit I can get for closing costs, down payment, fees, etc. It's a big jump for me, but nows as good a time as any I guess. Hopefully by next year I'll be stable enough financially to make it down again.

So make sure to take plenty of pics to rub in what an awesome time I'm missing! :laugh3:

sucks man, I was brining a bunch of chicks that were digging some pics they saw of you from last year....oh well more for the rest of us

Sad to hear that :bawl: but I hope everything works out well for you. Your gonna hear all about the fun you missed on the forum after Nac-Fest.

-Todd

knuckle_buster said:
Your gonna hear all about the fun you missed on the forum after Nac-Fest.
Yup, I know I will. :wave:
MrShaft696 said:
sucks man, I was brining a bunch of chicks that were digging some pics they saw of you from last year....oh well more for the rest of us
Well uh, I can send my address as soon as I get my place... :laugh3:

Thanks guys!

Sorry to hear you won't be down. Good luck on the house hunt.

Back