• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP ME!

iroll919

NAXJA Forum User
im in the middle of installing some rough country drop brackets and nothing is working right

i have the jeep jacked up with the tires off and i have the driver side control arms unhooked but there is not way in hell the upper control arm is going to connect unless the axle gets moved like 3 inches forward

this is honestly one of the hardest things i have ever done on my jeep and i know it shouldnt be what does everybody recommend i do does it sound like i am doing something wrong!?

If you need to move the front axle forward, I used my factory jack and placed it in the notch between the LCA and the "frame" and then put the normal axle end on the axle. Worked quite well both times I've had the front axle unbolted.

I just did the install this weekend. Put a jack under both sides of the axle. Then I had to remove the upper and lower on both sides. Then push the axle forward. Then install the lowers, and then use a ratchet strap to install the upper arms. With 2 people it wasn't that hard.

Back