• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ill be in washington most of the month of June and

rockwerks

NAXJA Forum User
talking my jeep Ill be out by Port Angeles (a little farther west) LOL and really gonna need to take a break and do some wheeling. WHo, WHat, WHen, Where?

Looking for either the weekend of the 21st or 28th dont mind driving a few hundred miles if need be

I,m remodeling a cabin on the coast that month and my son is flying in to help. remodeling a roof and adding a room and deck.......all in 3 weeks if I can. I will be working on the coast on the 9th, (olympic Penn) just west of Sekiu

WheelinJR said:
second monday, every month, 6:30pm to whenever, round table pizza, 181st ave in gresham/portland
Right on, good to know. i live at 242nd so i'll be there!
Off-topic. your avatar.. hahaha Jeff dunham was hilarious when he came to town:fuse:

rockwerks said:
I,m remodeling a cabin on the coast that month and my son is flying in to help. remodeling a roof and adding a room and deck.......all in 3 weeks if I can. I will be working on the coast on the 9th, (olympic Penn) just west of Sekiu

Tahayua is on the Olympic Penn, post up on PNWJeep.com in the message forum and see what you get.

-Alex

Back