• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help with tracbar?

OverTheHillsATTW

NAXJA Forum User
I need help with my tracbar. I disconected it to throw some ZJ coils on and it's not lineing up with the hole. I'm pretty sure its the tracbar. I goes from a mount behind the pitman arm down to another mount where it isn't lineing up at. :dunce:

If you lifted it and have the factory track bar it will be too short. You will need to either redrill the hole on the axle mount to where it will fit or your axle will need to shift to one side to fit in the factory hole.

Ohh dirr...
IDK why I didn't realize it. First lift mistake.

Drilling a hole should work for now?

under 2" the fact track bar will be ok, just get someone behind the wheel and turn the wheel till the hole lines up

its a good idea to get a alighnment after any lift, look around some places have lifetime warentees for alighnments

ROBZ95Xj said:
its a good idea to get a alighnment after any lift, look around some places have lifetime warentees for alighnments

Look at gojeep's website and do the alignment yourself. I usually do my own alignment, but just lifted my DD almost 6 inches and decided to take it to the best shop in town and paid almost $60 and it is not aligned properly and I am going to have to do it again myself.....and I'm out $60 and the 3 hours they took to do a poor job.

ROBZ95Xj said:
The lifetime alignment is definitely worth it as you will need an alignment at least a coupel times a year depending on how often and hard you wheel.

Back