• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock and small no more

dan302492

NAXJA Forum User
heres what it was like before

JEEP1.jpg

then after :D

jeepflex.jpg

goldbar004.jpg

goldbar010.jpg

took me a total of about 15 hours total to get everything done, 4.5" RE lift 33" bfg mt's on black procomp rims. if you live in auburn youve probly seen this a few times

looks bad ass man

Looks Great!

Hope to see you on the trails soon!

John

Nice, congrats. How did it flex out on the trail?

I like it.. Thats the same lift I got. Good luck braking in your rear leafs. I've had my lift on for 3-4 months and I'm still at 5.75" of lift in the back. Very satisfied with the results I've gotten out of the lift.

Enjoy it.

Keil

alright so i got back home about 2 hours ago form evans creek, heres what went down, everybody besides me now has dented doors and other things, i led a pack of rigs without a spotter for me all the way threw 311, my friend with a locked front and rear cherokee broke his passenger axle and broke his ball joints off. very sad to say but my other friends newly lifted 4 runner was t-bonned and he rolled it right outside buckley today on his way home and is now a 4runner no more :tear: (their all okay), my dads cherokee broke the four wheel drive and i had to tow it back in the deep ass snow to the parking lot:tear: , everybody was getting stuck and i was pulling them out, my jeep dominated the snow like a wildabeast:clap: . and yes there is a rubber chicken on my grill and that was me you saw at safeway friday.

Back