• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Run May 26th Monday

BigBlueHO

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys going to replace my t-case today and nw-scott and I are planning on going to TSF. Im planning of taking Big Blue this time. Sorry such short notice but just wondering if anyone else was going.

bunch of us will be out there all weekend. till monday. im heading out right now for day #2

Well I made it back in one piece, I got a horrible case of death wobble about 2 minutes after I left camp. I pulled off the road and let air out of the front tires and it was fine after that. The death wobble was caused by me breaking my lower trackbar bolt and then having to install one that was a little small plus the mounting hole got egged out. Hope you made it home safe Mojojo with your busted spring pin! I will post up pictures sometime after I eat and feel up to it. Good trip!!

when me and nick left him at the 205-84 split he was alrigh. im waiting for ken to post. btw we're gunna need a new thread for the pics there is an arse load coming. i took 283 and who knows who else took what.

the other half of our group is still next door to Elk Creek camp ground. just go past Elk Creek, and pull off in the gravil. you'll see the trail off through the trees on the right. they are camped maybe 100' up the trail.

Back