• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy - looking for help SPOKANE

IMPRZV1

NAXJA Forum User
Hello! I am well under way and probably way over my head into a 5.5" TnT long arm lift on my 99 XJ.
Anyone in the Spokane area that could help me swap the 8.8 in the rear? I am a little nervous about doing the install all by myself because of the potential problems that could arise. But I do have a good idea of what I am doing, just would like a little backup. If you happen to have a welder that would hook up to 110 that would be even better, but I can get that on my own if necessary.
I live right downtown Spokane and would certainly provide beer and food for some labor.
Thanx in advance.

I live in the Northtown of Spokane. I have a 110 welder, but I am no welder myself. Have installed a TnT on my XJ. 8.8 I have not done but willing to try. I do have a lot of stuff going on this week. After labor day my time should free up a little. Just pm me.

I too am on the north side of spokane. I have limited time available, but am always willing to lend a hand. I assited opracer315 on the install of his TNT LA. Let me know when you are working on it (advance notice appreciated, so as i can run it by the home CEO) and I will do what I can to help you get it done.
Cleatus

Well, thank you both. I am in no hurry really I have been working on this project for months, literally. But the end is near and I just want to make sure it is done right.
Lets try and get together next week, I will get back with guys then. Thank you again.
ANYONE ELSE???

I just got also did something crazy and went from 235's to straight 35's including the usual. waggy D44 trussed f/r. 3 link Rockrawler long arm. aussie locker (rear), 4:88's. etc etc.

I would like to help let me know when

Ben

I could use some help these next couple of days, what are your schedules like? I am off all day tomorrow, so I can be ready whenever.

Anyone think they can tackle the welding or should I look for someone in the morning?

Back