• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana-35

ColoradoJeepXJ

NAXJA Forum User
D-35 w/clips on a 90 XJ. Are the right and left axles the same? If not, what is the difference?

The drivers side is about 1" longer than the passenger side. Maybe 2" longer at most.

Hallo Jeepers. Is it possible to reuse the ABS rings of the Dana35 axles on a pair of axles without? I can only bye the without ABS axles cheap in Holland and my 92" is with ABS. Has someone tried this before? Thanks and gr.:wave:

I have not tried it myself but I am fairly certain that the ABS tone rings can be removed using a press and pressed onto new Super35 axle shafts.

If you are not using Superior Super35 shafts It is still possible to find used Dana 35 axle shafts complete with ABS tone rings in European junkyards.

Vince said:
I have not tried it myself but I am fairly certain that the ABS tone rings can be removed using a press and pressed onto new Super35 axle shafts.

If you are not using Superior Super35 shafts It is still possible to find used Dana 35 axle shafts complete with ABS tone rings in European junkyards.

Thanks Vince. It's a good starting point. I will take some measurements on the junks and make a plan. The play I have got now is 3 mm on both sides of the rear. Gr. from Holland:wave:

Back