• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get fuel injector retainer clips?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I'm ready to start my rig after a complete ground up rebuild. The only problem is that I have misplaced the little wire clips that hold the fuel injector connectors on. Anybody know where I can get them without going to the dealer? Does NAPA handle these? It seems that I have seen them somewhere but for the life of me I can't remember.

The ones on my Renix are piano wire and bent in a C shape. I just wanted to find a national supplier such as NAPA or Checker that might stock them. My local dealer is a total loss. If worse turns to worse, I can snag some at the pull n save.

Just checking.

I haven't had to look yet, so if you do find any, would you please let me know where and what (brand and P/N?)

And, the offer is open - if you come up needing any, let me know. I've had to secure spares as and when I find them - XJ stuff in boneyards around here is like hen's teeth...

5-90

My local yard always has at least a dozen XJ's. What you looking for?

many cars and trucks have the same kind of clips. most fuel injected nissans have these clips. auto zone should have them i would imagine in a help section.

Back