• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Fabtech Front bumper

Waxman

NAXJA Member # 1379
From what I understand, these are fairly new. They are now showing up on 4WD Hardware's catalog. The price seems pretty good, also. Has anyone bought one or have any information about them?

brokexj said:
Think he covered that in his second post. Good job pointing it out, though.

Are you dense? I pointed nothing out, other then the fact that he should use the newly discovered correct name, to search for one of the threads that have already discussed this bumper. Thanks for playing though, better luck next time.

brokexj said:
Is it broke?
You mean "broken," right? 91 Jeep Project did the right thing, as far as I'm concerned. If the original poster is lazy enough not even to get the company's name correct, thereby precluding a correct search (if he even bothered--incorrect name or not), he should be called on it. Stop being a dink.

You know what as long as this forum has been up I think every topic has been covered. so to even have new post things are going to get repeated. I have been reading this forum for about 2 years but have not posted much, why because I don't want one of the smart asses to slam my post about it already being discussed. I think some of you live to get on the sight and slam on people for repeat post or asking what you think is a stupid question. take a blood pressure pill and chill. its also kinda funny how the small crowd that slams post are the same ones over and over again. work with the newbies, you were there once.

CrazyXJ said:
You know what as long as this forum has been up I think every topic has been covered. so to even have new post things are going to get repeated. I have been reading this forum for about 2 years but have not posted much, why because I don't want one of the smart asses to slam my post about it already being discussed. I think some of you live to get on the sight and slam on people for repeat post or asking what you think is a stupid question. take a blood pressure pill and chill. its also kinda funny how the small crowd that slams post are the same ones over and over again. work with the newbies, you were there once.

yeaup... and we searched. You think its "hard" being a noob now? Jesus man, go back 4 years before we switched websites... what a fawkin mess! Oh, and I was a newb then. So STFU.

CrazyXJ said:

You think it's bad here? go to PBB and see what happens to newbs!

Newbs oh horrible newbs. Every time I look at a post, it's some jackazz saying search. POst something worthwhile or get your junior moderator badge and tell yourself it will be OK. He stated in his second post that he jacked it up, still felt the need to say something, though. My rant is who gives a f@ck! So it's been covered before, obviously telling them to search over and over and over again isn't working, let's try something new..oh wait.. it adds to my post count so that mean's it looks like I know what I'm talking about.

Back