• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone near ferndale WA?

MufflerBearing said:
hey guys im out here for the next 2 months working. sunday is my only day off wondering if anyone goes out wheeling id love to ride along some time..
Thanks, Chris
There are a few guys in the area Bellingham / Ferndale. The closest Wheelin' area is Walker Valley. Currently I'm not aware of any big runs but someone may be having a private run. Stay tuned.
BTW what type of work has you in the area?
Be careful of the guys from Western WA college ( mostly Alex :wow: ).

Do you have wheels to get around in? There are many places to wheel up here that makes the Northeast look like the kiddie slopes. (I'm from Souderton/Telford originally)

I'll be back home at the end of the month, and would be happy to have you ride along on a run. (as long as you're not TOO wierd, and have 2 references:wave1: ) If you can meet me/us somewhere there is always a seat or six available.

Our annual North West fest is at the end of June; will you still be around? It's a really great time with awesome wheeling, scenery, and assorted other stuff.

Hope to see you there!

John

GI-John said:
Do you have wheels to get around in? There are many places to wheel up here that makes the Northeast look like the kiddie slopes. (I'm from Souderton/Telford originally)

I'll be back home at the end of the month, and would be happy to have you ride along on a run. (as long as you're not TOO wierd, and have 2 references:wave1: ) If you can meet me/us somewhere there is always a seat or six available.

Our annual North West fest is at the end of June; will you still be around? It's a really great time with awesome wheeling, scenery, and assorted other stuff.

Hope to see you there!

John

my buddy micah is from souderton. but yeah i got a truck not 4x4 just a work truck to rock in but i just wanna go out and do sum west coast wheeling before i head home. i work 6 days a week usually 12-14hrs so sunday is my only time off

Hey welcome to Ferndale! I live there, and work right down the road from Intalco. My Jeep is waiting for some new tires and a few small repairs, but should be good to go in a couple weeks. I'd be more than happy to take you down to Walker Valley. It's only about 40 minutes from here. I'm sure we could get a few others to go as well.

-Jeremy

OD-XJ said:
Hey welcome to Ferndale! I live there, and work right down the road from Intalco. My Jeep is waiting for some new tires and a few small repairs, but should be good to go in a couple weeks. I'd be more than happy to take you down to Walker Valley. It's only about 40 minutes from here. I'm sure we could get a few others to go as well.

-Jeremy

that would be kool. keep me posted! what type of wheelin they got going on there?

Walker is mostly muddy tight trees kind of stuff, with a bit of rockcrawling and some short hillclimbs. Very typical western WA wheeling. It's a fun ORV park, lots to do to fill a full day's wheeling. Jeremy, post-up when you guys want to roll out there, let's put a group together.

What tires are you getting?

OD-XJ said:
36" TSL-SX.

Outstanding, excellent choice. I love my SX's. If my XJ weren't a DD, I'd run them. They don't suck out loud on the street, but I'm sticking with some sort of radial for the time being.

How about June 1st?
This might work for me. I need to get back up there with Elyse soon to explain in person what we talked about on our last run.

Michael

Ba-Riedo said:
Could this be the day to bring chainsaws. :D

-Alex

Apparantly it is not quite that simple. We won't be useing chainsaws on this trip ;)

Michael

2xtreme said:
Apparantly it is not quite that simple. We won't be useing chainsaws on this trip ;)

Michael

The hand saw would have been a better choice.... !!!1

Back