• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff..

beatassXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Its my birthday soon (19..the gayest ever) and i plan on asking for stuff for the jeep. Its a 96 Cherokee with a 3'' hybrid lift that comes in around 3.25 front, 3.75 rear. Its got stock arms and trakbar...I know dumb. So im gonna ask for some of both. I was lookin at Rusty's HD trakbar and mount as i heard its A decent peice unlike most of his other stuff. Anyone use it? The rig see's NO rocks. Only beaches and Muddy Trails. Also what lower Control arms? i wanna go about.75'' more on each side so i think these are a must. I have a 400$ budget and these are at the top of the to-do list.

Thanks..Pat

Rustys has done as much or more for this club than almost any past sponser. He even lent the club his server for a while while the club was in danger of loosing online capability. He has had some issues in the past with some parts and seems to forever get flamed for it. I think old issues with his parts or over and he does allright now. For what thats worth you can do what you want to do with outstand equipment or you can save a ton of cash and stick to your budjet with rustys stuff. Europeans love his stuff and us Rich Americans love the stuff that is twice as much in cost. So It's the old saying you get what you pay for and don't complain if you buy inexpensive. With Rustys you get a decient product for a cheap price so I say if it fits your budjet then go for it. Oh and you are on trac as to the parts you think you need as far as trac bar and controll arms.

Check out Iron Rock Offroad, they make some beefy control arms and their double sheer track bar is stout, and their prices are very good. They build their rigs with their own products and they wheel them hard all over the country. Plus they are really great guys.

i got a set of rusty's 4.5" LCA's i just took off yesterday cuz i went up to 6.5" and bought Longer ones from him. Ill sell them to ya $50 plus shipping. PM me for more info

Back