• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

issue with rear leafs

b4wheelnxj

NAXJA Forum User
Ok i bought a jeep about a year ago it had the tomkien 6in so told on it it was the short arm i upgraded to rk la in front left rear alone i was wheeln not to long ago and things were good came home and my drive side rear is leaning really bad rubs everytime i go over speed bumps or hit something the have stock shackles on it . ? is i jacked it saw the springs are starting to s some what to do. buy boomarng shackle and see if that will fix it or do i need to go ahead and buy rear leafs with shackle money is alittle tight so please help naxja
ps. more looking i see that the springs i have on there now touch the shackle box in the rear and have done some damage back there

pics coming soon

Well if the person who had it before you never did any serious off roading like your self they may just be starting to droop as they say .I would call tomken and see what they say.You might be able to get new leafs out if the situation.My buddy did and no questions were asked they just ask for his address and they were ther in about 5 days

Back