• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Browns camp Sunday may 18th

NW-ZJ-SCOTT

TEXAS-JT-SCOTT
NAXJA Member
well, I managed to not break anything yesterday, witch is just flat out Unacceptable, so im goin back up next sunday!

Anyone up to go? not to early.. maybe 10-11am..:fuse:

WheelinJR said:
The Oregon Trail Rally goes on in the Tillamook Forest that weekend, you should go watch that instead.

Hell yeah, they going threw Timber again? I'll go look on the oregonrally site. Thanks for the heads up.:peace:

GlueNTape said:
Let me know if your gonna roll out to TSF, I will go.
Im plannin to roll out around 11am. maybe we can meet up around the shell?
Still no CB for me yet, but ben (beater dodge) does, AND to top it off, Rob the guy in the blue hat, Just bought an XJ today. lifted on 31" bfg A/ts :thumbup:

Lets meet at rogers staging area, When you make the left of Hwy 6, go in about ~50 feet and make another hard left, go straight and there is a nice area to air down, take off swaybar links / disconnects and plan our route of attack.

Meet there are 11? or Cheveron. When ever I go out there, I always gas up at the Chevron.

GlueNTape said:
Lets meet at rogers staging area, When you make the left of Hwy 6, go in about ~50 feet and make another hard left, go straight and there is a nice area to air down, take off swaybar links / disconnects and plan our route of attack.

Meet there are 11? or Cheveron. When ever I go out there, I always gas up at the Chevron.
Chevron in Banks? i know the staging area, so far theres gonna be 4-6 rigs total:thumbup:

Shell :dunno: chevron.. LOL the one right off the 6 :) is what I meant.

Lets just meet at rogers staging area, at 11.

GlueNTape said:
Shell :dunno: chevron.. LOL the one right off the 6 :) is what I meant.

Lets just meet at rogers staging area, at 11.

haha. I was confused with meeting at chevron.

Staging area, 11am :greensmok

nw-xj-scott said:
AND to top it off, Rob the guy in the blue hat, Just bought an XJ today. lifted on 31" bfg A/ts :thumbup:

Hell yeah I did and I am now a member of this forum. After going to TSF last week I caught the fever. I need a new T-Case and I will be ready to roll. Pic up later.:cheers:

Last edited:
Alright Guys As Promised:
DSCF1589.jpg

DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1593.jpg

DSCF1595.jpg

DSCF1599.jpg

DSCF1596.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

DSCF1597.jpg

So there she is. What you guys think?

It was a Great Day out in TSF. Again.. I got stuck in the snow... twice... slushy mess..

I am Glad Dustin (Torx) Showed up. Or else I would have been wheeling solo..

What happen NW-XJ-Scott?? You called a trail run and no showed.hasta :soapbox: hasta :soapbox: :twak:

Thats Wack !

It was great, Nice day, not too hot. Holy Molly where there a lot of people out there. Next weekend will be a mad house..

Some darn tree adjusted my front bumper... I need to take it up and pount the plate bac in shape... maybe cut it off an weld in a new one..

Any hoot, for those that no showed... SUCKS 4 You! It was a great day out there.

Pictures soon.. maybe tomorrow... I am tired... just got all the mud off the jeep.

Dude Were is Scott last I heard he was on 84 going to TSF. If you didn't see him were is he. Its 9pm and he isn't home. You think he ran solo got stuck or broke down? Let me know guys.

Back