• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jk dana 44 anyone seen one apart

unit bearings, and iirc, 32 spline stubs with 30 spline inners.

VegasAnthony said:
..im sorry you say

YOU saw one crack a tube..how hard was it being pushed ..

No not in person, I have seen pictures, videos, etc etc etc, just drop em on a rock pretty good and it will do it, but then again a 30 would probably do that in the same situation. Your going to have to redo the brackets to bolt it in right? So why not sleeve the sucker or re tube it?

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
No not in person, I have seen pictures, videos, etc etc etc, just drop em on a rock pretty good and it will do it, but then again a 30 would probably do that in the same situation. Your going to have to redo the brackets to bolt it in right? So why not sleeve the sucker or re tube it?

-Alex
Id like to seee that

got any links

and I agree if its an issue then sleeve it
retube //..not so much not cost effective

VegasAnthony said:
Id like to seee that

got any links

and I agree if its an issue then sleeve it
retube //..not so much not cost effective

Yes, its an issue. They break right by the passenger side UCA mount. There are a dozen or so threads on it posting around, I've seen pictures of four or five different ones myself. I think a half sleeve welded in properly would probably fix it. There hasn't been many fixes posted becuase chrysler is replacing them under warantee .. but a warantee wont get you off of the trail.

IGP1055.JPG

Back