• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys flares

DansGreyMj

NAXJA Forum User
how durable are they, im thinking of getting a set for my mj, i havent really wheeled around my new place yet cuz i just moved here from so cal, but i dont really wheel that hard and i try to stay away from the bigger rocks, do u think the 350 for a set would be worth it for me

thanks
DGM

how long do u think the shipping will take(ive heard some bad things)

and its either those or hacked up stock ones which i dont like too much

that was to pricey for me i thinking of putting on TJ Flares That way thats alot of room and new flares for $100(or less) rather than $350 your call but my mind is made up

the rear tjs look good on the front but i like how rustys go all the way to the bottom of the rocker, and another factor is that im thinking of getting my mj re-painted and i want it to look nice, idk thats just me

DansGreyMj said:
the rear tjs look good on the front but i like how rustys go all the way to the bottom of the rocker, and another factor is that im thinking of getting my mj re-painted and i want it to look nice, idk thats just me

my tj rears would have gone all the way down to the rocker

i just cut them shorter then that

you know what i think your next mod should be

https://secure.naxja.org/html/naxjamemberapp.htm

a naxja membership

dont waste your money rustys shit sucks i know im running a rustys lift

i know that mod was coming up soon on my list

Back