• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E3 spark plugs....

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone tried those E3 sprak plugs? I have seen them advertised on TV during car shows and in some car magazines (mainly off-road ones of course). They say they spark in a completely different way that burns the fuel mixture better and improves performance and helps with gas mileage. Anyway just wanted to see if anyone has tried them I have tried a few different ones from factory Champions, Bosch platinum +4s, and now I am running Autolite Iridiums. Only the Autolites made a minor difference but I am talking MINOR. anyway I have had them in for nearly 3 years and thought maybe I would replace them if these were worth a damn. If not there isn't anything wrong with the Autolites right now.

I should also mention i have the upgraded FirePower ingnititon set-up from quadratec that can push a hotter spark don't know if that would make a difference with these E3s.

The only good thing about Plat and Iridium is that you dont have to change them as often. With copper, you'll get a hotter spark from the beginning - copper is a much better conductor than Ir or Plat.

Personally, I like the NGK V-power plugs (pure copper core) and I know Champions are great. I change my plugs every year, regardless.

Back