• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are there third row seats???

my80chevette

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 86 Cherokee that I am restifying. I am in the process of replacing the seat belts and carpet. I have a large family and would like to increase the passenger capacity so I can use it more. Are there or were there ever third row seats or jump seats sold for the xj? If not anyone ever make and install their own? I also am looking for a aftermarket intake for the 2.8 in my Jeep. The vari-jet is working okay but I think it could use a rebuild and I figure if I am gonna put out that kind of money I might as well upgrade. Thanks for any help!!

I remember seeing an add-on seat advertised in the back of magazines back in the mid 90's. didn't look very comfortable.

i saw a land rover discovery in the local boneyard and i checked out the int. and they have folding seats on the sides in back. im pretty sure with a little fabrication they would fit. any body try that before?

Back