• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Posi-lok

i have and theres a couple ways to, the easiest is to use washers to keep the fork from moving. if you take the vac disco off you will see the fork on a shaft, u basically put enuff washers in to to keep it in the locked position. or use a bike brake cable to pull the fork over when need be. its not acual posi after but you dont have to worry about the vac hoses comin off and loosing 4wd

So I take it you just hook up a brake cabel with a lever that will hold in each position, drill a hole and hook it up. What did you do with all the vacuum line just leave them there?
Sounds easy I think I will have to give that a try.

I took all the vac lines off. All they do is signal the dash light after the disco is modded - like I don't remember I pulled back the t-case stick, or can't look at it right there.

I'm pursuing using a pto shift cable from the local ag store. They come in various lengths, are made for the use, and some are teflon lined. Run about $30-45 dollars, with a selection of different ends available, including dash knobs. For now, I just run locked in.

This will make your dana 30 fold like a taco.

You have to truss it first.

lowrange2 said:
I just ate a taco! It, the taco, was good!

I had tacos yesterday. Now I have to find new u-bolts for my dana 30 (so I can put the driveshaft back on). Four parts houses in a row have been out of them.

Back